“Half my advertising spend is wasted; the trouble is, I don’t know which half!” – John Wanamaker, US Merchant
This famous quote is still echoed across marketing departments today. How do you make the most of your marketing budget and get the right results which align to your marketing objectives?
By enlisting the support of Jo, benefit from her experience, know-how, established contacts, supplier relationships and objective view-point. With the ability to see right to the heart of the matter, hiring an external professional certainly reaps rewards.
Marketing services include:
- Event management – Whether your event is for 50 or 500 people, an informal social gathering or a high profile annual dinner or awards ceremony, let Jo use her established event management skills to deliver interesting events which attract the right audience for your business.
- Graphic design – buy in Jo’s creative skills to develop marketing adverts, billboards, leaflets, newsletters and brochures. Working within your brand guidelines, marketing collateral produced will most definitely strike a chord with your customers.
- Media buying – using an established network of media suppliers across Yorkshire, let Jo’s negotiation skills get you the best deals and make your marketing spend stretch even further.
- Social media – Jo will effectively manage your social media platforms to deliver regular, and relevant content to your customers. As part of the process, Jo will review your current social media activity and develop a social media strategy to ensure that content has both clarity and impact.
- Websites – from copywriting and imagery to overseeing a complete redesign and rebuild, Jo will manage the project every step of the way, working together with internal and external stakeholders to make sure they remain informed and engaged throughout the process.
Jo fits seamlessly into an organisation to work alongside your marketing function or can work independently on a project basis. Whatever you need, Jo has it covered so why not call for an informal exploratory chat?